Can't load tutorial data [because my brain is defective]

UPDATE

I should CREATE a model from csv, and IMPORT from model.json; that’s what I did wrong - I clicked Import and complained about not seeing a csv file. Doh.

That said, the message could be more helpful than “Fetching failed”, e.g. “No model.json was found in the specified location” - I might have realised my mistake sooner then :slight_smile:

PREVIOUS FOOLISHNESS

I leave this behind so that others may benefit :face_palm:

V0.12.25 Win 10 64-bit, working environment (PL recently upgraded from 23; database deleted :slight_smile: )

Example: whether I open the folder (or merely select it at the level above) I get “Fetching failed”

(nb - one cannot see whether or not there is a csv file there, but I have checked and there is; suggestion: dialog says select a folder so either one selects a folder so it is highlighted and then confirms, or it should say select a CSV file and make it visible. Currently “selecting a folder” is done by opening the folder, which is a little unconventional)

C:/Users/Julian/anaconda3/envs/PL_TF250_PY3810/Lib/site-packages/perceptilabs/tutorial_data/mnist_data/

Tried several tutorial folders and two browsers: first Edge, then, because Edge is nominally not supported, I tried Chrome. Same behaviour.

Ideas?

PS If one uses the Getting Started Wizardy thing, open opening e.g. Wildfires in tutorials .csv is visible and must be selected before Confirm is enabled - then the model loads.

i.e. model import isn’t working because I can’t select the csv and PL doesn’t take the (hidden file) by default.